Are you prepared for the
"near future" of design?
To Be Designed was a one-day virtual conference produced by Rosenfeld Media. It took place April 25, 2017. You helped create our program—many thanks to the 331 of you told us what topics to cover and who you wanted to learn from! The recordings will soon be available to purchase (by May 9, 2017).
Program in brief
- Cennydd Bowles / Ethics for the AI Age
- Carla Diana / Crafting Holistic Product Experiences: Using Light, Sound and Motion in Your Design Palette
- Giles Colborne / Designing Conversations
- John Maeda / Trends from the Design in Tech Report 2017
- Mike Kuniavsky / The UX of Predictive Behavior for the Internet of Things
- Liza Kindred / Wearable tech: It's not what you wear, it's how you wear it
- Chris Noessel / Designing Agentive Technology: AI That Works for People
Purchase the recordings
- 6 practical, comprehensive presentations (40-45 minutes each)
- Lifetime access to the recordings
Purchase access to the recordings below, or let us know if you have questions.