Are you prepared for the
"near future" of design?
To Be Designed is a one-day virtual conference produced by Rosenfeld Media. It will take place Tuesday, April 25, from 9:30am-5pm EDT (GMT-5). You can watch it live or recorded, alone or with your team. To Be Designed was created by you—many thanks to the 331 of you told us what topics to cover and who you wanted to learn from!
Program in brief
Cennydd Bowles / Ethics for the AI Age
Carla Diana / Crafting Holistic Product Experiences: Using Light, Sound and Motion in Your Design Palette
Giles Colborne / Designing Conversations
John Maeda / Trends from the Design in Tech Report 2017
Mike Kuniavsky / The UX of Predictive Behavior for the Internet of Things
Liza Kindred / Wearable tech: It's not what you wear, it's how you wear it
Chris Noessel / Designing Agentive Technology: AI That Works for People
What you'll get
- 6 practical, comprehensive presentations (40-45 minutes each)
- Short Q&A sessions with speakers after each presentation
- Lifetime access to the recordings
- Virtual, travel-free inspiration and learning from the convenience of your desk
- ...and a bonus: John Maeda will discuss trends from the latest Design in Tech Report!
Register below, or let us know if you have questions. See you April 25!